2012年4月7日星期六

tera gold about 100 yards - LGI

129770905936875000_36SINA sports news Beijing time on March 24, Palmer Invitational for the second round tera power leveling, Woods hit 7 did not swallow a cedar bird ball cream, to-10 tied for lead. After the game, Woods said today's swing is not good yesterday, but putting well, so better than first round. Woods was keen to win the game, but still modestThere are 36 holes to play, there is still a long way to go.  Bay Hill Golf Club, Woods on the difficult Greens, Greens and hard, fast speed, lines with some strange. Today at the Bay Hill Club, Woods all five hole to hold the bird under the ball, summary of Tiger is hitting distance remote he can get better in long hole play. Talk about Wedge, Woods againAfter hitting distance, you need to let him forget the memories of the past, rebuilding the present confidence, this requires a process. Collection-exhibition of Woods Bay Hill paradise fomesafen seven birds soaring power top media sources: SINA Golf Woods part of the interview after the game are as follows: q: the Tiger, the total score is below par after two rounds of 10, can start the roundPerformance? This is a very solid round. Yesterday, I actually hit the ball better than today. Today I pushed many good, my putting was good. Green has been very great. Push rod several times shorter, but the line is.  In fact, you can play better, a positive day. Q: are tied for lead, I remember when you were in the world challenge said: ' IIn such a position ', again tied for lead, do you need to take time to adapt?  Or would you change something if you remember how to adapt? Not long ago you said something. I have access to leading Abu Dhabi championship this year. And not everybody can think of so long ago. In this position, I feel very comfortable, I feelTo play well. You know, there is still a long way to go, there are 36 holes.  Also needs your tireless efforts. Now Greens are some of the more difficult part of the golf course in hard, irregular and scroll speed. Green scroll quickly, some of the Greens will be stumble, you don't know what is going to be. This is the most difficult thing, sometimes play very nice Rod green, ballMay not be after scrolling may be rolled back. Question: yesterday you said that this stadium is suitable for you, you as a player evaluation here won the Championship more than once about this course?  Despite rebuilding many times, but generally also. Well, fortunately, I played well here. Even if, as you say, play line, and design in these years are modifiedHave made, but generally look the same.  In any case, I don't feel very comfortable. I think the Greens changed much, from my entry here has been modified three times since.  Fortunately, I know how to deal with. Q: what do you do next?  This comfort increases your confidence, allow you to continue into the weekend? Yes, this is one I feel very comfortableA golf course, no matter how, I felt very comfortable, like Dora, Flint, Augusta, and Torrey Pines.  In the stadium, and has a very good record, the stadium is. Question: do you often talk about process, today has a good number of rods.  So, how do you forget this round? Well, I feel, as I said, I was playing yesterday, no goodJust putting better, didn't make any big mistakes. I put the ball in the right place. But even then, yesterday, I feel is no good.  After collaboration with Flea, so my bad round is not as bad as before. Ask: ask a question, I know it's hard to answer this question. Last round you have 17 Greens on par is a 2008 Buick InvitationalWhen you win. You in the third round of making a number of good bars, and then to eight-win advantage.  Now many are changing, how are you going to adjust? The two pitches are completely different pitches. The golf course Greens soft, easy on the Greens. The golf course is completely different. Green becomes increasingly hard, faster. Today in golf course, practice Greens have been roastedDry, no water.  The Greens of the golf course is a great challenge. Those making a number of good players, all players start in the morning.  Impossible to play well yesterday afternoon, this afternoon, too tera gold, because the Greens speed faster, and as I said there are some Greens are very strange. Question: 36-hole get tied for lead, what do you do? In the Abu Dhabi ChampionshipTime, how do you? I still have a long way to go, there are 36 holes to play, two-wheel.  I will consult my coaching, practice some things to ensure that can play well tomorrow. Question: today you all five hole to hold the bird, from the Honda elite or at least Honda elite, you already start to regain advantage in long hole. In recent years, what is going on here, youUnable to fight a five-hole? Not for long. As we all know, I kicked off the distance become short, most of the five-hole distance of 570 yards, or even longer. Kick off 300 yards, wood, 270 yards to take 3rd left to play.  Now I will start from more than 300 yards, of course, be better able to fight a five-hole. Q: you can use a shorter Club, or hardcore?  3rd, iron or wood lot easier than wood, 3rd, 5th tera gold, after the ball drop on the ridge to his Greens, or to be able to leap sand pit stop on the uphill, more easily controlled. Question: do you feel you have to win? You have the 36-hole lead, and so there is no victory for a long time.  You obviously want to win the game, but do you think need to win? I want to win, That's for sure.  But there is still a long way to go, everything is not over, there are 36 holes to play.  Question: on the Wedge, had to mention this? I feel as if I have very good controls and good Wedge, about 100 yards, I feel very comfortable. I shot distance increases, just started to feel does not fit, full length first. I now use impactBlow, this is a very good way of hitting, I've never played so far in the past. So how to get rid of memory before, believe that the present distance, is a difficult thing. If I want to play 130 yards, as in the past the swing, I feel like I'm playing 130 yards but turned out to be 138 yards. Because I was shock struck the ball, ball does not have too many arcs. BecauseThe ball will fly straight.  Q: do is between 125 to 140 yards? Yes. Many tour players Wedge long distance between 145 to 150 yards, this is a normal Wedge distance.  The past, my distance is 128 yards, changing the swing and let me farther, straighter, more power. (Small 构词成分。) Others:

没有评论:

发表评论