2012年6月7日星期四

rather than one big head TERA CD-key rather than one big head - NTJW

129834133960421250_3Phoenix TV on June 4 news today on under program broadcast "Xue Manzi:" micro-public "promote universal concern public cause", following for text record: Liang Yin: today of we topic on around with micro-Bo public or said micro-public on China public cause of change to expand, today we for you by please to has, help small Lu launched has micro-Bo donor things of sponsors one, sitBarbaric to the program to talk about, you are welcome to sit. Xue Manzi: thank you. Liang Yin: in fact, I know that two days of pressure on you is also very large, although Xiaolu bailout thing today, from the money point of view is has been very successful, but with the successful arrival of, seems to be questioning, accused of various pressures on the public opinion, now statusSample? Xue Manzi: I think this pieces things on I said actually is a accidentally of thing, because I last Monday Zhang Ligang said, finally has opportunities he travel back, we to to he of hospital to see about small Lu, then we on to has, to has zhihou, I see he a a people bird Yiyi lying in this, a huge of masks, and General are package with, and I also see does not to he headMade, I said this children we can help he a busy, and I on with Zhang Ligang said, us a people donated points money, since he of indications doctor, and segment doctor said needs 400,000 of, 400,000 only is first period, if some more of complexity or second period Diablo 3 gold, even can considered to other of more advanced of way, we is thaw a 1 million of Yuan, Zhang Ligang with I enoughAgreed. Agreed has I on in from hospital to I home of road, I on made has, and just also on very accidentally of causes, SINA of micro-public is quickly of see I of micro-Bo, he is we willing to do this thing, I said willing to do this thing, a prerequisites, then on we, maximum of advantage is, with they cooperation of Youth Foundation this pieces thing they does not pipe retrievalFees, masses of each money is directly used in Lu Chao, Lu Ruoqing, and this says to us, if you have a great brand like Sina, micro-Bo also has more than 300 million households in great trust of the institutions, I think it is for us to have a double insurance. So we very quickly agreed, as we did, we had two people donated80,000 block money zhihou, is quickly of I on has a with Zhang Li just I said, we as not with vigorously and rich, I think with vigorously and rich, with we personal of relationship may soon of get 1 million, on we, more large of value is 1 block money, five block money, and ten block money, 50 block money, let each a universal, and each a community of citizens are to expression he ofCompassion, his sense of Justice and love between people and people, I think that is the purpose of this, of course, I am also very rapidly get, Han Hong immediately sent a personal letter selfish to me, said I'm going to Take That, how do I deliver, I hit 100,000, I'll bring you home, I am today in the General Assembly Hall. I think a lot of people are very enthusiastic, there are quite a few, has donated a lot of money, heNo name, I think then is moved, while, does we over has we by said of 1 million, probably over has forty thousand or fifty thousand block money TERA CD-key, main of I wanted to also is near 10,000 people, 10,000 people do has more than 1 million block money, on we, this is a huge of digital, is not a a personal, which rich out a money, but thousands, and country from credited small, fromBlue to green, and the things I think we'll improve our civic awareness TERA Power Leveling, sound we are a community of harmonious coexistence, has such a social environment, this is the greatest significance to me, rather than one big head, find a buddy to help people 1 million RMB. Others:

没有评论:

发表评论